Books

Have something to sell or trade or barter that is of interest to San Soo People? Do it here...

Moderator: San Soo Sifu

Books

Postby Ron G » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:12 pm

Did not hear from Big Pappa, so it is now up to (first come) they are brand new just an error in spelling or the pen slipped when I was signing then, so the first $30 will take them, I will even pick up the shipping. Just clearing up loose ends, I may soon sell some of my personal weapons (not the ones I made for Jimmy those are gone), I may have a Butterfly (damaged) will let you know if and when I find them.

Pappa,
I will offer you a deal since you were the only one to respond, I sometimes make a mistake (heh heh), when I am signing books, I may misspell a word or maybe over scribble my name so I knock the price down. I have two, 1 history and myths of San Soo ($24,95), 1 Basic 45 ($19.95) plus tax and $6.00 shipping. They are unused/brand new, I would take $15 each plus $6.00 dollars shipping, total $36.00. This is our real history, if you don't want them it will become the first to respond. 4 is a break or elbow snap, I have a whole paragraph on how to do it violently.
Let me know either way. If you want a different one, let us know, even if you buy from Amazon it still comes through us. sansoojournal.com
RG
Ron G

Re: Books

Postby Dedicated Villain » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:54 am

I’ll be back in America November 15th. I’ll contact then and see if any are still available.
Dedicated Villain

Postby bigpappa » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Got my two books - thank you very much Ron!

Do you have many left of the history & myths book? I may want to pick up one more
bigpappa

Postby Ron G » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:55 pm

I have them, my goal is to get as many out as I can so all San Soo can learn our real lineage, not keep telling the marketing ploys which have caused us to become laughed at by many arts because they can not be backed up by facts. We have found the facts in China and they can be backed up. These stories were to help his business grow however the real facts are just as interesting. I know many are angry because their whole being is built around these stories and don't want hear the truth. As a senior Master I felt it was my duty to get our correct history for the future generation to assist in their credibility. In the many, many fights, submissions. arrests, etc. that I have been in law enforcement San Soo has never let me down.
Ron G

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade