Finally!!

Tell the community a little bit about yourself...

Moderator: San Soo Sifu

Finally!!

Postby Dedicated Villain » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:08 pm

I'm in! after all these years I can finally post in this forum. Can't wait to meet and learn from fellow San Soo people.
Dedicated Villain

Re: Finally!!

Postby Dedicated Villain » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:27 pm

Just realized this should be in the introductions forums, sorry about that. Hopefully a moderator can move it.

More about me...

My name is Ryan and I'm currently living in china. Been here for six years teaching ESL. I'm married to a local that I met here in china. Right now in china I train in Shotokan Karate and TaiJiQuan. Strange training in a Japanese art in china but Shotokan has a small but dedicated community here. Also most Chinese arts don't have formal training schools with mats, they tend to train in the park. I was hoping to find CaiLiFo(choi Li Fut) the sister art of San Soo but sadly no instructors are in my city.

I have a Black Belt in San Soo and I'm in the process of getting my black belt in Shotokan. I've crossed trained in many arts such as kick boxing, MMA training, grappling, but my main arts are San Soo, Shotokan, and Kajukenbo. I'm finally moving back to Southern California and am hoping to train some San Soo.

Looking forward to making new friends and having some awesome San Soo talks.
Dedicated Villain

Postby San Soo Sifu » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:49 am

Hello Ryan, welcome to the forum.

Do you already know what city in Southern California you will be moving back to? Also, did you have someone in mind whom you plan to learn from? Just curious, and best of luck!
Hit First...Hit Hard...Hit Often...and Finish Him Off!
San Soo Sifu

Postby Dedicated Villain » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:46 am

I'll be in Rancho Cucamonga. Last time I was in America I trained with Bill Lasiter.
Dedicated Villain

Return to Introductions